We are scaling and adding a Clinical Development Director to our team. We are a team of pioneers who have set out to change the approach to worldwide health by making breakthrough Binding Proteins. If you are as ambitious as the rest of us and are dreaming of taking products to the market within a completely new field, we would like to meet you.
This is a unique new position, where you will have an essential impact on taking products to the functional ingredient market. You will work closely together with people across Bactolife including business development, regulatory, R&D as well as the Leadership Team.
You will get plenty of responsibility, so we expect you to bring relevant experience. Ideally, you have:
- A PhD or Master of Science in nutrition, or other relevant scientific background
- At least 5 years of experience in clinical development, ideally as a Clinical Development Scientist or Manager.
- Documented track record of successful clinical trial study design/trial management
- Experience in working with CROs.
- Experience in conducting studies that support the authorization of health or label claims for food/supplements.
- A genuine interest in and focus on science and the technology at hand
- Strong communication and networking skills
- Fluent in English – both verbally and in writing
You will be responsible fordriving and establishing the clinical development strategy in Bactolife and overseeing the future individual activities enabling clinical substantiation of our Binding Proteins. You will be instrumental in building the critical collaboration networks for success and market creditability in our products through collaboration with commercial collaboration partners, key experts, and project teams.
You are part of a team and deeply committed to achieving excellence in both scientific research and commercial outcomes with exceptional attention to detail.
Once your application is received, we prioritize conducting interviews on an ongoing basis. This means we aim to schedule interviews as applications come in, ensuring that your efforts receive timely attention.
We welcome all interested candidates regardless of age, gender, disability, race, religion, or ethnic background. However, applicants must already have a valid work permit for the European Union.